Re Covid 19:
We would ask all visitors to please follow the public health guidelines:
- Disinfect your hands before entering
- Stay together in your family group
- Keep 2mt social distance from others. Please be patients as others in front might be reading information boards, but you can overtake if it is safe
- Keep right in the bottom garden and wait by the Ewe Logs if it is busy at the tree house, music area or WC
- Avoid touching installations
- Please stay on the strictly one way trail which finishes back at the car park
The Garden is a unique, educational nature trail, a wonderful place for visitors of any age to contemplate both the art and the nature. Children are very wellcome and will enjoy the experience tremendously, supervised by adults at all times. Think of it as an outdoor natural history museum like nowhere else in the world!
Walking together also means that kids learn so much more from the natural history trail and the poetry trail... and adults by playing the games or being creative with kids.
It is a private garden in an artist's home, which is open to the public, so quiet enjoyment is appreciated.
The entrance sign states: "Welcome to this quiet place and slow to nature's gentle pace. For safety please no running or throwing stones". That is both for the safety of kids, and for the sake of other visitors and the garden itself.